1. Patients tend to have common questions, so there is shared value among attendees.
2. Physicians are there own brand and building more awareness among people is a good thing.
3. Its a great opportunity to answer some of the questions that patients often forget to ask about during an encounter.
4. Its much less expensive than hosting a dinner event.
5. Once information is published on the internet it will continue to find its way among more people long after the tweetchat. So in this case, a ‘viral presence’ from the clinic is a good thing!